Follow 30 day program to improve the strength and shape of your good looking muscle.... YOUR BUTT.
Simple workout program done daily. The only equipment required is a set of small dumbbells. I am using just 10 lbs weights in this program.
Each day we will do a set or sets of proper squats and a few accessory exercises to make your butt look really good.
Each workout will take no more then 30 minutes.
5 OTHER REASONS TO SQUAT
1. They prevent injuries. Most injuries are caused due to weak muscles and soft tissue (ligaments, tendons, and connective tissues). Squats improve flexibility and balance which simultaneously strengthens your ankles, knees, hips and low back.
2. They make daily chores way easier. Squats are considered a functional exercise, meaning they enable your body to perform real-life activities easier. Our bodies were designed to be hunter-gatherers. Squats strengthen your body making it move more efficiently in today’s real world.
3. They promote regularity. In order for your body to function properly, internal organs need to perform at their optimum. If performed in a full range of motion, squats help your colon by improving your body’s fluid and nutrition distribution to all your tissues, organs and glands.
4. They help maintain mobility. As you get older, your body relies on your leg and core strength to keep you going. Every squat works out your core to promote balance and improves communication between your brain and your muscle groups. This helps to prevent falls.
5. They are actually a multi-body workout. There are a few exercises that work the entire body like squats. Squats strengthen your upper and lower body.